We're Sorry, Your Browser is Not Supported
Upgrading your browser to a modern alternative will give you several benefits.
- A more secure browser with more features to manage privacy.
- A faster browser that will download and display web pages more quickly.
What can you do?
Upgrade your browser. Follow the instructions below to upgrade your browser to an alternative.
Upgrading Your Browser
You can download and install one of a number of supported alternatives like Chrome, Firefox or Edge:
After downloading it will prompt you to run the install. When it installs the program will likely ask you two things.
- If you want to change your default browser to the one you just installed.
- If you want to import any bookmarks from your existing browser
We recommend agreeing to do both, making things easy for you. However, if another app requires IE11, you may want to manually switch between browsers and not change the default.
I have one of those browsers, how do I switch?
If you have a modern browser already, here is how to switch: How to Change Your Default Web Browser
If you need immediate assistance, you can contact us at:
- Monday - Friday
- 8am to 5pm Central Time (CST)